- 6 Breasts Chicken Breast-Boneless/skinless
- 5-1/2 Ounce Bread Crumbs-Japanese (Panko)
- 1/4 Teaspoon Seasoning-Italian
- 1/2 Teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 1/4 Teaspoon Pepper-Black, Ground
- 5-1/3 Ounce Eggs-Cage Free, Egg Whites
- Pound out chicken using a kitchen mallet to no more than 1/2 inch thick.
- Combine panko, Italian seasoning, garlic powder and pepper into a shallow pan. Mix well.
- Add egg whites into a shallow pan.
- Dip each chicken breast in egg whites, then dredge into panko mixture. Make sure chicken is coated on each side. Shake off excess breading.
- Place chicken on sheet pan and cover with plastic wrap. Hold refrigerated at an internal temperature of 40 degrees F.
- Spray sheet pan and each side of the breaded chicken with vegetable oil spray (not listed).
- Bake chicken in a preheated 350 degree (F) oven for 7 to 8 minutes.
- Turn chicken over and spray with vegetable oil spray (not listed). Bake for another 7 to 8 minutes until lightly golden. Minimum teperature should be at least 165 degrees F. Hold hot (140 degrees F. or above) until service.
- Serving Suggestion: Garnish with chopped parsley
Yield: 6 Breast
Serving Size: 1 breast
Calories from Fat: 20
Total Fat: 2.5g
Saturated Fat: 0.5g
Trans Fat: 0.0g
Total Carbohydrate: 13.0g
Dietary Fiber: Less than 1g
Sugars: Less than 1g
Recipes provided by Mindful by Sodexo. Learn more at Mindful.Sodexo.com.