Light some candles and grab a cucumber water because you’re treating yourself to a spa day! Who says relaxation requires a lot of money? We’ve found some easy and fast spa recipes that you can try at home. Part of living a healthy and balanced life is finding peace wherever you go, including in your own personal sanctuary — your home.
Honey Avocado Face Mask
This lightweight face mask will leave you looking and feeling great. Avocados are full of healthy fats that supply your skin with the hydration it needs, along with antioxidants to help clear your skin’s complexion.
- 1 teaspoon of honey
- ¼ ripe avocado
- 1 teaspoon of coconut oil
- 2 drops of rose essential oil
- Smash avocado until it becomes a smooth paste.
- Mix the avocado paste, honey, coconut oil and rose essential oil together in a bowl to create your mask.
- Cover the mask on your face and let it sit for 15 minutes. Rinse off with warm water.
Green Tea Body Scrub
Using this green tea exfoliator will give your skin the moisture, softness and radiance it needs to enjoy the warm summer months ahead!
- 2 teaspoons of green tea powder
- 2 green tea bags (cut open and release leaves)
- 1 cup of coconut oil
- ½ cup of white sugar
- Mix the green tea powder, green tea leaves and sugar together.
- Slowly add in coconut oil.
- Apply as desired and store the remaining product in an airtight container.
Give yourself little moments of joy even when the spa day is over. This roll-on bottle is perfect to store in your drawer at work or inside your purse for when you need a break. This recipe is infused with clary sage, lavender and lemon to create the perfect stress-relief blend.
- 10 ml glass roller bottle
- 6 drops of clary sage oil
- 4 drops of lavender oil
- 2 drops of lemon oil
- 10 drops of fractioned coconut oil
- Add in clary sage, lavender and lemon oil into glass roller.
- Slowly add in the fractioned coconut oil.
- Close cap and shake well; apply as needed.